If you are a blogger then you should know how any blog gets ranking? I tell you with confidence that you can find it through experimentation. But remember that if you experiment, and you ignore the three rules of SEO; then you can not be guaranteed success in Ranking.
Most bloggers think that creating backlinks for blog site is enough for SEO; But it is not so. If you want good ranking of your blog site, then you have to do on-page SEO; Merely creating backlinks is not going to work. If you are not following what I am saying to you, you will not get what you are expecting.
If you’re not going to talk about the things that most bloggers talk about; Google is going to focus on the future in the future; If you are not aware about the future Google SEO techniques; then you will not be able to do anything better for the ranking of your blog site in the future.
Follow All 3 Rules Of SEO And Get You #1 Ranking On Google Easily –
In this modern era, what will you give more importance to – good things or bad things? I hope you always like to talk about good things and not bad things. If you want to create an online brand means you want to see your blog as a brand; then you need to pay more attention to the fake and the real.
You should know that today Facebook has become very aware about fake and real; Today your future is not safe with fake content. Looking at the quality of the future; Google and every social site is going to wage a war against fake content; And will focus only on good quality content in future.
I want to tell you once more that if you want to see your blog up in Google ranking; then the first rule is to keep your content 100 content genuine; Do not copy from anywhere.
The Second Rule Of SEO That Help You to Know The User Experience –
Now let us go ahead and know what is the second undiscovered rule of SEO ? I would like to tell you that the second rule of SEO is that if someone visits your blog site; then he gets exactly what he needs; Otherwise it will bounce from your site.
If the user experience with your blog site is not good; then it is certain that Google will reduce the ranking of your blog site; Because it is known from the user’s experience that all the Content on your blog site are not user friendly. It is true that if users are not happy with the experience on your blog site; then they cannot see their blog site as a good brand.
So from today onwards, it is better to not just think about SEO; Make the habit of optimizing your site link building, writing amazing content or forget about your site ranking.
The Third Rule Which is Going to Be Very Important For Google Ranking –
You must have understood the first and second rules of SEO well; Now let’s talk about the third rule of SEO and what will help you with it; In the third rule of SEO; you always have to remember that whenever you SEO your blog site, it is very important to be content-friendly; And always remember that as long as you adapt with it; You are going to be in a good state in the future; But most people who are not doing so are not safe in the future.
You may be well aware of things like Google voice search, why? If yes then you should know that in 2020, more and more people will use Google Voice Search. If your On-page-SEO content is not compatible; then you will be excluded from Google Voice search and your blog site ranking will decrease.
Remember this forever; If you do not have a good knowledge of technology; And you do not keep the news of where today’s world is going; so you assume that you are behind and your blog will not rank well.
If you follow the three rules mentioned above, you will rank well in the future. No matter how much SEO you do if you do not do this, you are always behind in Google ranking.
Top 5 Powerful SEO Tools That Help You to Rank #1 On Google Easily –
1. I would like to tell you; Google Search Console is a free tool that shows you which keyword you are ranking; which is bringing traffic to your blog.
2. This is another tool ‘Ubersuggest‘; when you use Google Search Console to know which keywords are bringing traffic to your blog site; When you search these keywords in Ubersuggest; it will put all the long tail variations of those keywords in front of you. If you are already ranking for the title, it is very easy to rank with the long tail keyword phrase.
3. Yoast SEO Plugin is itself an SEO tool that will make your ranking struggle easier. If you activate it by installing it in your WordPress Blog; This helps you in optimizing your title tag, code, meta description, and creating an XML sitemap.
4. If you want a big brand; then make sure, you are using Google Trends or not because it shows you how your brand compares to others.
5. You should know that most people use Google on mobile devices rather than their desktop computers. By using Google PageSpeed Insights you can ensure how quickly your Blog site loads.
Read next article – What is affiliate Marketing and how does it work